CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 2, 2007

I suggested we flip a coin, but Angela said she doesn't like to gamble. Of course by saying that, she was gambling that I wouldn't smack her



Goodbye USA. In about 12 hours we will say farewell to you and step onto Jamaican soil. WooHoo! I just know it is going to be a land of lollypop street lights and gumdrop mailboxes. A land where all drinking fountains spout chocolate milk and the goats lactate beer. I suppose then they would not be lactating at all but you all get the picture. Anyway this is a pic of a newspaper elephant mask that I had to rip into shape behind my back. I think it turned out well. Plus everybody loves an Erinphant.

To infinity and beyond!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Your "Erinphant" is marvelous! I'm sure tearing paper animals behind your back will be a useful skill in Jamiaca. Travel safely. Give us a call, e-mail, or update to let us know you've arrived. Take care. Love you!

Josh said...

Have fun, go mad, Erin!

Maire-Mairead said...

Hey Erin! did you know that Jamica is around 4500miles away from Galway! :( I'm thinking of building a boat and sailing over to you!! Good news is that you are over 7000miles away from Anne Marie right now! Happy days!! ;) You are only 1398miles away from Cliona! You may have noticed that I have come accross a website that lets you calculate the distance between countries... Am I a sad individual??!! Miss you loads! p.s wrote you an e-mail earlier describing my date with Mr. Timberlake.... swoon!