CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Yeah, I went hunting once. Shot a deer in the leg. Had to kill it with a shovel. Took about an hour. Why do you ask?

So the last couple weeks went by in a blink of the eye. It seems that it was just yesterday that I was coming home from work with tar in places that should never require scrubbing with paint thinner. I was able to visit many of my relatives all over the country and even meet some some new ones down in Arkansas with Erin. So to everyone that I was able to see thanks for the great visits. To those of you I didn't have the time to see, sorry and you just need to come to Jamaica to visit me. I will miss all of very much. Just remember to keep on truckin'.

Fast Forward.... So we left this morning and it was pretty difficult to say goodbye. I must apologize to Sam and Matt as I barely acknowledged them being there at all. Sorry guys, thanks for coming. I sure feels good to have friends that will wake up at the butt crack of dawn to watch us get on a plane. So thank you to Shaggy, Jenny, Dover, Jim-Bobson, Mo, Sam, and Matt. You all are pretty fantastic. Also thank you to all the family members who where there too. I will miss you all. Bob, be sure to take good care of my mother. Pops, try not to work too hard and have some fun every now and again. Jennifer, I will miss you like crazy. It is going to be hard to think about Sweet Pea growing up and not being able to see all of it. Give her a big hug and kiss everyday from her Uncle Pat-ick.

Sorry that was bit sappy. I am in the hotel with Erin and we are both exhausted. Our plane was a bit late getting into Miami and we were rushing around trying to make registration. We made it, only to sit through damn near 5 hours of boring lectures. Considering I had not eaten anything significant all day I was growing very cranky and was beginnning to fantasize about punching fellow volunteers who asked ridiculous questions extending our meeting and keep me from dinner. Erin is saying the questions we good questions just not relevant at the time they were asked. But someone seriously asked if the 'emergency action plan' outlined what we did in the event emergency. Anyway we are waiting on our room service and will probably head to bed early. I love you all and will update when I have something else to babble on about.

Just as I was ready to submit this entry I witnessed a proverbial train wreck. The lady bringing our room service in biffed and dumped cheese sticks, marinara, and shattered glass all over our floor and Erin's khaki's. I wanted to go down to the front desk and have them clean her pants but she didn't want to get the room service lady in trouble. Whatev.

I have been Michael's number two guy for about five years, and we make a great team. We're like one of those classic famous teams. He's like Mozart and I'm like... Mozart's friend. No, I'm like Butch Cassidy and Michael is like Mozart. You try and hurt Mozart, you're gonna get a bullet in your head...courtesy of Butch Cassidy. Or instead of hurting Mozart you spill marinara all over her pants... you're going to get smoked.

Peace

1 comments:

Samantha said...

Hey guys. Poor Erin, those pants just cause all kinds of problems. Oh well, you're finally on your way now. Don't apologize at all for this morning Patrick. I felt bad that I didn't really tell you goodbye either. Erin made me sad enough, and I'm not very good with goodbyes anyway. I love you both and will miss you a lot, but I wouldn't have missed this morning for anything. Good luck on the rest of your Miami adventures!