CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Does anyone actually know what Sue Grafton looks like? I mean is she hot or?

So I have a tooth growing in. I'm guessing that it is a wisdom tooth. Who knows, I didn't get my 12 year old molars until I was like 16, maybe it is another of those. All I know is that the dentist said that I would make it a few more years without having to have my 3 wisdom teeth out. Liar. Now my mouth hurts and and I'm starting to look British. Also I am afraid to scratch any random itches because I am worried it is more ringworm. I had dream about Budweiser last night. Mmmm, nice cold bottles. Yeah, so not much going on, I'm diseased, Patrick is full of pumpkin cake and locked in a battle with the internet company that would make Alan proud. We're trying something new at SOS and it is a ton of work on our part. It's difficult to plan activities for all ages and abilities. I dared to search through the forest of ideas we got during training. All it did was make me feel okay about finally throwing it all away.

I just wanted to let you all know we survived the week, I don't have anything to say really. Perhaps Patrick will want to add more when he awakens from his pumpkin cake coma.

Jesse- As for the wearing of rings, we do not own them and so do not wear them. This is for personal reasons and not related to our service. We've noticed that the other couples wear plain bands. In some cases a wedding ring may cut back on the harassment, but I doubt it helps much. Most harassers don't take the time to notice your jewelry and even if they do, your marital status does not deter them. I don't think you have to worry too much about having your rings stolen. When Patrick was mugged, they were concerned with his phone and cash. Most of the theft is picking of wallets and phones, your rings will probably be safe as long as they are plain and simple.

1 comments:

Jesse E. Hunter said...

Thanks for the advice. Josh now has two titanium rings, since we recently found the original (that our cat-Maeby-carried away and hid). We'll bring one of those and mine should be fine. Tattoo rings would be cool...hmm.

By the way, should I start emailing you questions? I'm feeling awkwardly famous.