CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Yay, Kevin! Woohoo for Kevin, for stinking up the bathroom.


**** Warning! This blog entry contains humor of the scatological variety. Read at your own Risk ****


An Ode to My Bathroom (the one I deperately miss in KC)

Oh throne room in KC, I thought my missing of you would wane,
But it increases ever so, for here roaches come out of the drain.

I love you for your ability to always have water that's hot
For on this tiny island, water is most often not.

The height of your toilet is the perfect height for me,
'cause it fits just right for either poop or pee.
I miss you KC toilet, my toilet here's too tall
I must dump from such great heights that I'm afraid to fall.

Your water pressure rushes forth and flows at comfortable speed,
Acrobatics to get wet, for that there is no need.
To get pressure in my showers here I have to coax and beg,
and even then the water feels like someone's peeing down my leg.

My memory of you, my W.C. friend, it is fading fast,
the last time we were together is in the far away past.
I miss family, I miss my friends, but mostly I miss you
I can't wait to fly home so I can take a poo.

**p.s. Contrary to what it says in my poem, I miss my family and friends more than I miss my bathrrom. You know chaps... poetic license.

2 comments:

The one and only R to the izzle said...

I can speak on behalf of your toilet back home, after spending a week with you in very very close quarters, the feeling is not reciprocated.

Anonymous said...

You are an amazing little poet...I almost feel badly for you.