CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Oh my God, Darryl. You look like Barack Obama. Everybody I'm dating Barack Obama.

Lately Patrick and I have been embarking on mini-adventures of the nature that cause me to proclaim, “this will be the end of our marriage.” So for your enjoyment, we have listed the top ten things that are likely to end in the dissolution of our alliance.

1. PowerPoint presentations
2. Home haircuts
3. Death Match Uno
4. KU/MU
5. Snowboarding
6. Wayne Brady
7. Rationing of baked goods
8. Chorus of the Jamaican national anthem
9. Naming children after steroid-filled Polish men (Mariusz Pudzianowski Mazi?)
10. Top ten lists

Don’t worry, we have our mutual love of ceramic animals with festive costumes to see us through the tough times. Oh Shebadda.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I'm so excited to have new posts to read that I may just do a happy dance! Not only do they provide insight into what and how you are doing, they entertain me. Keep us connected! (And tell Patrick, I don't think anyone can work with you to product a powerpoint.:)

kcbookworm said...

Your ceramic kitty is almost toooo much to absorb. Does shim have a place of honor in your home? It is like Waldo turning up in strange places? Or maybe that gnome that traveled the world? Maybe ceramic kitty can be photographed with your kids? Waterfalls? Beaches? Does shim have a bikini? Maybe you can fashion one out of ... recycled stuff? Maybe the kids can have a design contest for ceramic kitty?

I think shim is f-ugleeeee!!!

Jesse E. Hunter said...

4 days til we find out where we belong. Yeehaw!

Have you guys been to Rose Hall yet? We were in Morant Bay yesterday while Brian was in your area...can't wait to see more of the island.